Friday, July 18, 2014

How to Banish the Winter Blues

In the crisp air of this morning I saw a sight that made me smile: a Tui in the pink blossom up our drive. It reminded me that spring is on its way. Winter does not last forever, although it sometimes feels like it. Every winter is slightly different but one thing is sure: spring always comes.


Winter can be a tough season for many of us. If there’s a time of year you’ll get a case of the blues, this is it. I know that there are those of you out there feeling that now and I wanted to tell you that it’s okay, there’s nothing wrong with you and that this will pass. Spring will come to your winter, too.

When you see blossom coming out or a daffodil waving its pretty yellow bonnet, take this as your own personal sign that all is well and spring WILL come.

If you’ve got a case of the blues or know someone who has, you might like to read through this check list I posted earlier in the year.

As for me, it’s been a busy week getting ready for my raw food class next Saturday 26 July. I’m enjoying checking through the recipes again. This afternoon we double checked the Chocolate and Mint Slice, yum.

I also had a nice chat to the lady in the fruit and veggie shop asking her opinion about the strength of her chillies. I need to check them in the Thai Inspired Noodle dressing tomorrow. Chillies are not my speciality and I don’t want to have my class guests rushing for the kitchen to douse the flames of their mouth nor do I want it to register on their palate as ‘meh’.

Making and testing food – what a dream job!

Raw Lunch Class

The Early Bird rate has expired but there are still some seats available at the full price. Go here to secure your place as there will definitely be a cut off soon.

Christine
www.gomoreraw.com
email: christine@gomoreraw.com

____________________________________________________

The Anglo-Far East Company
The Original Private Gold and Silver Bullion Custodian
Your reference when you order: an-001
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Comments will be moderated and posted if deemed suitable.

Regards
Christine