Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Benefits of More Raw in Your Life

I started to form a list of the potential benefits of including more raw food in your eating. The list grew and grew.

In five minutes I listed the following without even trying very hard. I know if I gave it more thought and started to trawl through my other raw colleagues sites, I would be able to substantially increase the list.

The Joy of Food Series starting August 31
Looking at it, I admit surprise.

Each of these potential benefits I am familiar with but usually they are collected together in my mind in small groups. Seeing the large list I am truly astonished at all that can happen by simply adding more raw food to your day, every day.

It sounds naff, but there really is something here for everyone!

So here’s what I suggest you do. Read through this week's list and form a list of what is most important for you. Go through that list again and cull it to a short list of about 50 (just kidding); okay, about five.

This short list will become your reason to keep going when it all feels too hard or are tempted to fall off the wagon on a regular basis. It’s amazing what a bit of motivation can do when you see it translating to action.
You won’t have to argue with yourself anymore. Why? Because you have five very good, very big reasons that make it all worthwhile and you get results.

Bonus – the food tastes good.

Remember, these are potential benefits and not all are guaranteed. I know that you know that but you know I still have to say that. But I’ll still wager that you will experience quite a few!

The areas I listed them in were physical benefits, mental/emotional, relational, spiritual, business/wealth, environmental and ‘other’. This week will be the physical list as it’s all a bit much in one blog.

1. Physical
  • More energy
  • Weight loss
  • Weight gain
  • Potential healing or improvement in health
    a. Heart
    b. Diabetes
    c. Celiac
    d. Fibromyalgia
    e. Gut problems
    f. Candida
    g. Skin improvements
    h. Hormones
  • Allergies lessened or healed
  • Less sickness and disease
  • Better recovery after exercise
  • Improvement in exercise and sporting ability
  • Medication lessened or able to be stopped
  • Physical cleansing
  • Less sleep needed
  • Better sleep
  • Anti-aging (also mental)
  • Stronger hair and nails
  • Clearer skin and eyes

The Joy of Food Series is such a good investment if you want to experience the benefits of raw food. Pass this blog on to someone who needs to read it.

Christine
www.gomoreraw.com
email: christine@gomoreraw.com
____________________________________________________

The Anglo-Far East Company
The Original Private Gold and Silver Bullion Custodian
Your reference when you order: an-001
____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Comments will be moderated and posted if deemed suitable.

Regards
Christine